Become an Exhibitor
Exciting OpportunitiesA concurrent exhibition will also be held during India Cotton Conference 2015, at the venue.
Exhibiting during ICC 2015 will be an excellent opportunity to enhance corporate visibility, network with peers, and promote your organization to target industry professionals. It will be an ideal platform to showcase your product range and draw customers for much needed mutual business gains.
The limited space exhibition area will be located on the same floor as the main hall at the conference venue. Lunch will be served in adjoining areas to encourage foot falls in the exhibition area.
Rates for Exhibitors:
|For Foreign Exhibitors||For Indian Exhibitors|
|USD 3,500||INR 2,00,000|
- Each stall shall be of 3 X 3 mtrs or 3 X 2 mtrs area.
- Stall fabricated with white octonorm panel walls and white powder coated aluminum sections
- Each stall includes fascia, 2 chairs, 1 counter, 2 spotlights, 1 plug point, 1 waste paper basket
Note:The wall panels included in the shell scheme package is on rental basis; exhibitors are not allowed to drill, nail, paste or paint the panels.
- Listing of exhibitor's name, booth number and products in the souvenir
- Two Stall attendant badges per booth
- Access to the Inaugural and Valedictory sessions
- Lunch and AM / Pm tea/coffee service for nominated stall attendants (2 per booth)
- Company Profile or Promotional Material in kit bag (to be provided by Exhibitor).
Terms and Conditions:
- 14% Govt. Service Tax extra to be payable by the exhibitor on the value of negotiated stall space.
- Stall allocation will be on first come first served basis.
- If requested location is not available, space as close as possible to your preferred location will be assigned.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to make necessary revisions to the floor plans.
- Stall booking forms must be accompanied by 50% advance payment at the time of reservation.
- Allocation of Stalls will be done after receiving advance payment of 50 % value of reserved area.
- Balance payment of 50% should be sent no later than October 7, 2015 to the conference secretariat.
- Written confirmations of bookings will be issued after receipt of 100% payment against the reserved space.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the booking in the event of non-payment within the stipulated time.
- Request for cancellation should be sent to the conference secretariat by letter, fax or e-mail.
- 50% refund for cancellations made before September 7, 2015.
- No refund will be made for cancellation from September 23, 2015.
- Service tax and other taxes levied will be deducted from the refundable amount.
ICAL PAN Number: AAACT8540M
To initiate the process, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest of participation.
All written communication to be sent to the Conference Secretariat at the below given address:
The Conference Coordinator
Indian Cotton Conference 2015
660, UDYOG VIHAR, PHASE-V, GURGAON-122016 (HARYANA)
Phone No.: 0124-4979797, Fax : 0124-4067700
Email : email@example.com